– ALSO EXPLORE TAIWAN THROUGH 4 BIGGEST NIGHT ZONES IN TAIPEI
– Suggested 4N3D travel itinerary in Taipei [Part 2 – Enjoy the first 2 days in Taipei]
Taiwan is one of the favorite tourist destinations of Vietnamese and international tourists. Partly because Taiwan has many beautiful natural landscapes, delicious food, cheap flight tickets, convenient transportation and a rich and diverse culture. Partly because it is quite easy to get a Taiwan tourist visa. Especially since September 1, 2016, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Taiwan has made a decision to relax the policy of granting entry visas for foreign tourists, including Vietnam, so with the experience apply for a Taiwan visa below, you can completely apply for a visa yourself without any difficulty.
1. Taiwan visa exemption
According to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Vietnam, Vietnamese citizens will be eligible for a visa- free entry to Taiwan for 30 days if they meet the following conditions:
- People who have never worked in Taiwan
- Passport valid for 6 months or more. Note: Calculated from the date of entry to Taiwan, not the date of online application.
- Have information about plane ticket or return train ticket, or plane ticket, train ticket of the next destination.
- Residence card or permanent residence card
- Visa is still valid (including e-visa)
- Residence card or visa expired within the last 10 years of the US, Canada, Japan, UK, EU, and Korea (including e-visa).
- Particularly for Australia and New Zealand visas, from August 1, 2019, these two types of visas must be valid to be considered for Taiwan visa exemption. When passing through immigration, they must present documents for inspection, otherwise they will be refused entry. In addition, if using a Japanese visa to enter the country under the “Conditional Visa Waiver” category, guests entering Taiwan are required to show a stamp of entry and exit into Japan, or must present an air ticket (train ticket). ) of the next leg into Japan.
- The expiration time within the past 10 years is only the expiration date of the temporary residence card or visa (if there is no expiration date, the date of issue) with the date of entry in Taiwan no more than 10 years apart.
- The length of stay in Taiwan is 30 days. The granted storage license will be valid for 90 days, 7 days before the expiration date can be reapplied, during the validity period can be used many times.
- Only ordinary passport holders, temporary passports, emergency passports, unofficial passports or other travel documents will be accepted.
- Only official visa holders are accepted, work permits or other similar documents are not accepted.
- License recommends using Laser printer for printing.
- If you enter incorrect information, you can immediately re-register.
2. Apply for a Taiwan visa online
► Step 1: Once you have met the above conditions and want to apply for a Taiwan visa online, Vietnamese citizens need to register and declare at the website of the Taiwan Immigration Department at: https://niaspeedy.immigration.gov.tw/nia_southeast
You can visualize the Taiwan visa application process as below, press NEXT and follow step by step
► Step 2: Fill in all the information in the form and go to the last step. If approved, it means that the applicant has been approved for a Taiwan visa online. Print a certificate of permission to enter Taiwan multiple times, with a stay of 30 days if approved.
Some applicants, even though they meet the eligibility criteria, still cannot apply for a Taiwan visa online because the applicant’s name may be a common name, or coincide with the names of people on the blacklist. In case the visa applicant does not receive a notification or has a notification of unsuccessful results, if he wants to enter Taiwan, he must proceed with the visa application procedures as usual.
► When entering Taiwan with an online Taiwan visa , in addition to bringing a printed copy of this visa, applicants need to have the following documents:
- Round trip air ticket from Vietnam to Taiwan or ticket to the next destination from Taiwan
- Booking hotels in Taiwan
3. Taiwan visa application for self-sufficient travel
If you are not exempt from Taiwan visa (cannot apply for a Taiwan visa online), you can prepare all the documents and apply for a visa at the embassy normally.
- Original passport and 1 photocopy ( passport must be valid for more than 6 months ).
- 1 Taiwan visa application form, fully declared and signed ( download at https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw, fill out the form with the required barcode and apply for a visa online ), enclosed 2 4×6 photo with white background taken in the last 6 months.
- Certificate of working: Labor contract, health insurance, social insurance, original and photocopy with travel permit signed and paid by an authorized representative of the company you are working for. confirmation wood. If you are a business owner, you need to provide a certified copy of the business registration certificate in your name.
- Documents certifying financial capacity: original bank passbook (required). In addition, the applicant can supplement the certificate of land, house and property ( need to bring the original for the consular office to compare ).
- Trip schedule ( list the main departure points of the day as specifically as possible ), return air tickets, hotel reservations.
4. Self-sufficient Taiwan visa application procedure
After preparing the application, the applicant should bring it to:
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Hanoi:
- Address : Floor 20A, PVI building, No. 1 Pham Van Bach, Hanoi
- Tel : (024) 3833 5501 – (024) 3833 5505 (exts 128, 129, 130)
- Email : email@example.com
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City:
- Address : 336 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Ward 4, HCMC
- Tel : 028-39621745/50
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Taiwan (Taiwan) visa is only valid for 3 months and to avoid the situation of having to re-do the application again and again, please apply about 6-8 weeks before the official departure date.
- Applicants need to be present at the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office to submit the application and receive the visa result. During the peak tourist seasons, you should arrive early to get your number and stamp the number on your profile and the review time will also be longer than usual.
- If you have a busy job and cannot arrange the time, or want to get a visa in a fast time, you can contact Taiwan visa service companies for advice on optimizing your application. visa, increase your Taiwan visa pass rate.
5. Taiwan tourist visa application fee
- Consular fee to apply for tourist visa $50 for cases taken after 5 working days, $75 for cases taken after 2 working days.
6. Do I need an interview to apply for a Taiwan visa?
Applying for a tourist visa to Taiwan almost does not need an interview, but there are still some cases where the Embassy requires it. You need to keep a decent, confident and comfortable attitude.
Review the information on the website of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office; try to answer fluently and clearly that you have a job, a stable life, many ties in Vietnam so that you don’t stay in Taiwan forever; and when you stay in Taiwan, you also know where you are going and what you are doing. And we are sure that with the above Taiwan visa experience , you will not have any difficulty in the process of preparing to travel to Taiwan.