- 8 reasons to travel to Singapore once in your life
- Top 8 Singapore travel gifts to buy for loved ones
- The most suitable fashion suggestion when traveling to Singapore 2020
1. Necessary documents
When going to a foreign country, according to the general regulations of countries, you must use a passport to enter and exit and the passport must be valid for more than 6 months . Therefore, when you plan to travel to Singapore, you should check the validity of your passport to travel smoothly, avoiding the case of an expired passport that will affect your trip. myself. If you do not have a passport, you can go to the immigration office in the province or city where you live to get an ordinary passport and get your passport after about 15 working days.
For Vietnamese citizens traveling to Singapore for less than 30 days, they will not need an entry visa . However, depending on each case, the Singapore Import and Export Department will notify the exact time, usually the stay will not exceed 2 weeks.
1.2 Airfare to Singapore
Although visa-free for Vietnamese citizens, documents proving the length of stay in Singapore are still required upon entry. A return air ticket or a ticket to another country will be a necessary document to be prepared, a basis to ensure your stay in the island nation or leave Singapore after the end of the holiday.
Please choose low-cost airlines and often have promotions to save travel costs from Vietnam to Singapore to book tickets such as Vietjet Air, Jetstar, Singapore Airlines,…In which Singapore Airlines specializes in exploiting. flights to Singapore with quality service, cheap fares, and many other attractive offers.
1.3 Documents/proof of residence in Singapore
Another document that is also very necessary for your trip to be complete is the confirmation of accommodation as well as travel plans. A detailed travel plan is an indispensable document if you come to Singapore with the purpose of self-sufficient travel, it will help you to get entry quickly. You will need to fill in the information about the number of days you will stay in Singapore on the accommodation confirmation, as well as the name and address of the place you will be staying.
2. Conditions of entry to Singapore
Entering Singapore is not difficult, but if you do not prepare carefully, you will be refused even a small mistake.
- When traveling to Singapore, you are not allowed to bring too much money, the minimum amount is under 1,000 SGD or 500 USD.
- Do not dress too loosely such as a two-piece shirt, short pants, …, wearing heavy makeup when going through Singapore immigration procedures.
- Do not enter the country with cases that have committed violations in Singapore such as bringing alcohol, drugs, banned substances, running red lights, caught underground workers or overstayed in Singapore.
In addition, some cases you need to pay attention to if you do not want the customs officer to invite you into a private room to check as follows:
- Passport photo does not match current face.
- The name in the passport matches the person on the blacklist.
- Tourists under the age of 20, cannot prove a specific schedule and have never traveled abroad.
Therefore, you need to know the schedule, the purpose of the trip, the number of people in the group, the destination, the hotel to stay, … whether you travel in the form of self-sufficiency or according to the tour, if you are unlucky Being interviewed can also answer.
3. A few notes when eligible to enter Singapore
- Smoking is not allowed in places with prohibited signs or in public places.
- Obey the traffic rules, walk on the pedestrian crossing, want to cross the street must go to the right place with the crossing line and wait for the traffic light to turn green.
- When walking on the road, absolutely do not chew gum or litter indiscriminately.
- You are not allowed to eat or drink on the train.
- Do not bring durian on public transport.
Most of the time, if you violate the above errors, you will be fined quite heavily and may even be banned from entering the country for 3-5 years.
4. Some principles of public conduct in Singapore
When traveling to Singapore, you should learn about the culture of this country in advance. Here are a few rules of conduct you should keep in mind:
- Use your right hand to give things to others or when shaking hands.
- When entering places of worship or people’s private houses, shoes must be left outside.
- When going to temples, sacred temples should choose polite and discreet clothes.
- Do not actively touch a Muslim woman while in Singapore.
Above is “all” information on preparing documents when traveling to Singapore as well as complying with Singapore’s principles and laws so that you can comfortably visit and relax in the island nation. this. Hopefully with the useful sharing, you will be well-prepared for the paperwork to have a smooth and complete trip, without incurring or delaying your plans.
Some information about Springbrook:
Facility in Hanoi:
– Head office: 1st floor, Chelsea Park building, 116 Trung Kinh, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
– Tel: (024) 3783 6888
– Hotline: 097 555 3669
Base in the city. Ho Chi Minh:
– Branch: Ground floor of Tuan Minh building, No. 21 Huynh Tinh Cua, Ward 8, District 3, HCMC.
– Tel: (028) 3622 9989